Thursday, June 27, 2013

Cool Kids

When I picked the kids up from school today, Tessie immediately put on her sunglasses, and so Christian wanted a pair too.  Amazingly enough, Tes had a second pair of sunglasses in the car, and so I help Christian get them on.  The two of them were quite a pair, sitting side by side in their car seats, with matching pink glasses.  I pulled out of the parking lot, smiling to myself at how ridiculously cute they were.  As we left, I turned back to grin at both of them.  "We're so cool!" Christian said, pleased with himself.  "You sure are, buddy!" I agreed.  "You're cool too Mommy!" he said, and since I was also wearing sunglasses, I assumed that was his reason behind the compliment.  But hey, I don't think my son will be calling me cool for much longer, so I am gonna take any little beautiful compliment from him that comes my way.



No comments:

Post a Comment